Seven Lakes Vineyard is committed to great customer service. Before placing an order, please be sure to review the details below to ensure you have the best possible customer experience.
During the checkout procedure customers are required to indicate acceptance to the following terms:
- State law prohibits the return of alcoholic beverages. If you truly believe there is something wrong with your wine, please contact us and we will do everything we can to make it right.
- If there is a broken bottle or damage to merchandise, please contact Seven Lakes Vineyard directly. DO NOT contact UPS.
- ALL shipments are done via UPS using their age verification service. The person associated with the order must present a valid ID at the time of delivery. UPS will NOT deliver the package if proof of legal drinking age (21 years) cannot be established.
- All orders are subject to product availability. While we do our best to keep inventory up to date daily, it’s always possible your desired product is out of stock. If that occurs, a Seven Lakes Vineyard employee will contact you directly and outline options.
- By placing an order via our online store, customers agree to present factual information regarding identity, age and contact details.
- By placing an order via our online store, customers agree they are not part of a law enforcement or “sting” operation.